Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Amme Lost her second tooth!

Look I just pulled my tooth out all by myself.
See My tooth is gone now....It feels kind of funny.
AAAAAAh that is where my tooth used to be!
My little baby tooth. Hope the tooth fairy brings something good for me. 
Yesterday we were at the Lindon pool swimming. Amme and Asher were going down the slide together over and over. After a while of going down Amme came to me and said that her tooth was now even more loose than it had been. So, she kept wiggling it and twisting and turning it to try and get it to come out. We came home from swimming, got ready to go to back to school night and meet amme's new first grade teacher Mrs. Johnson. We went to the school met her teacher and walked around the class room and picked a desk and then we came home and had dinner. Amme went with Asher and Daddy to pick some peaches for us from the mason's peach tree. She came home and kept wiggling it trying to get it loose determinded to get her tooth out so that the tooth fairy would visit her tonight. With a little more tugging and a lot of will power she got that tooth out. Yeah! Asher asked me if the tooth fairy had wings? I said, Yes Asher she does. Asher said, Mom where are her wings? I said on her back. Asher said oh I want wings Mom so I can fly. Then after getting all ready for bed Daddy gave Amme a fathers blessing for the start of a new school year. Shawn asked Asher if she wanted one because she would be starting pre-school this year too. Asher said No i can't have a blesssing I didn't loose my tooth like Amme did. Apparently Asher thought the blessing was for loosing a tooth. We love our little girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment